Thursday, December 3, 2009

Funny College Leters

berecruited.com is this place that helps you get noticed by colleges in the country. i do not know if it is actually legit but it pretty cool. so far i have goten a few different letters fom some actual big name colleges. they dont say all that much but it is cool because my name is getting out farther than just the state. that is my goal because that will be the best chance of my getting a scholar ship to a good school that could help me big time in life. it seems like this was a good idea to join this website. i got letters from some really good schools. the letters say stuff like how i can get into the perfect school.

just this sunday i got one of the letters from baylor and a few other schools. but of course the one that my eye the most was baylor. this letter gave me names of some websites where i can take a few placement tests tht when i was done it would match me with a college that is suited the best for a person like me. some off it just sounded like bull shit so i find it hella funny. i also got letters from denver. this letter said alomost the same thing but it had some of the different facts and things that made it different. like the denver letter told me about its courses and what the things that you can take and do to secure a spot at some colleges. it also lists the facts and things that you can take as a major. its actually pretty cool.

my favorite letter was the one from TCU. it is hella cool because it looks the coolest. haha. it is purple!! i hella want to go to TCU or the formal name is Texas Christain University. it is cool! i would so go to TCU if i could i would definately go to this school because i hell of like this school. i wish!!

1 comment: