Monday, February 15, 2010

(continuation of my last blogg)

(continuation of my last blogg)



None of this even possible without god. God is the center of
everything. everything we know. everything we will know. weird right?
at first, when i just started thinking on my own and being more
responsible (such as making desicions or planning for my future),
basically getting  freedom over my own life, i did not believe that any
of this was true. this amazed my parents because they both were very
firm believers and played an extremely active role in our church
comuntity. i think all of my "doubts" about religion came as i started
having legit science classes.

Science classes started getting
more serious and more in depth as i got older and older. i first
actualy noticed this in the eight grade when they sarted to teach us
about all that evoulution shit. i actually had a teacher that had the
tenacity to look me in the eye and tell me that "god is not real. its
just that a women stuck to her lie vey well." Haha. we all know where
he is going! but anyways, this was the first time in my life that
someone has told me god was a lie. I was honestly pissed. i was like
HOW RUDE! this mad me think, a lot. i ended up questioning the whole
religion and basis of christianity.

I later did researchon
things that have disproved christianity or stuff that just argued it.
on top of further depth in evolution and better standing off it i found
some legit ass arguements convincing me otherwise. this wasnt the nail
in the coffin of my faith in god. something else later to come did me
off. one of the most dissapointments in my life brought me down.

Auntie
Carmen. She was my aunt that died in my eighth grade year. i felt that
if someone can just die without any remorse there could not be anybody
responsable. just like that, family, gone. this was absolutely
devistating to everyone in our family. how could anyone do that to a
family. couldnt be real.

1 comment:

  1. SUTHERLAND! this was my blog for the last week. i sent it through Google docs on Thursday. but for some reason i guess my info about my blog was erased and it didn't go through and docs didn't say anything about it not going through. i just went on to write this weeks blog and i found out it didn't post. PLEASSSSE don't mark me off.

    ReplyDelete