Tuesday, January 12, 2010

writing groups

i am not really sure that i would like this whole idea of groups. I am almost torn apart on this subject weather i would like it or not. Because i honestly hate when people read or even make a comment about my writing. when they do so i feel like they are trying to put me on the spot and trying to me. like almost putting me on blast, or at least trying to. but on the other hand i have been trying to get out of my habit of being afraid to be judged or have all eyes on me so i have been doing things that i normally would not do so i think this could be useful. like just seeing how i can handle a lot of attention and criticism(productive criticism). on the subject of attention, i just want to say that i hate that the most in the world. most people that know this about me think that it is weird because i play sports and i get attention because of that but thats why i do not even want to play. thats my main concern with sharing the writing in these groups.

a suggestion that i have is that we should try is that we are in groups with peers we don't really talk to much to so they are not TOO comfortable but if that doesn't work, like if it is uncomfortable, it should be able to able to be changed. Basic, i feel that this whole group session thing should be flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment