Thursday, September 17, 2009

BLAh

I really like this idea of blogging. At first i thought that it wouldn't be fun and that it would be an inconvenience but if you do it for the right reasons it could actually be really awesome.

For me, this is going to work in my liking because i can blog and keep a "log' of how my football games go and my stats and opinions about it the way it went. this blog could be a really cool way to inform my sister about each one of my games and what i was able to accomplish week by week. i actually have not seen her for close to a year because she is in the air force living in Portugal. she has her own family all the way in Portugal so she cant come home and see us. i know she is doing it for our country, but it is hard to go through high school because she has always been there for me and has always been a big supporter in my sports. this blog is almost entirely for football on Friday nights under the lights. When I'm an adult, i want to be able to go back and look at all these documents and reminisce about the early years of my life. i can also show these to my kids if they do not believe me when i tell them that i was a pretty good athlete. my dad showed me his old pictures and writings that were about his life when i brought this assignment to his attention. i never believed that my dad was not just an athlete but that he was really good at what he did. i am very supprised that he was really good at baseball. he was a monster!

1 comment:

  1. Portugal! Are you going to visit her there? That would be a cool opportunity to travel if you could work it out.

    Small suggestion: break down your writing into paragraphs based on one topic each. For example, in this post, the longer paragraph is both about Portugal and football...that's too much for just one! Keep it more organized so your readers can follow your ideas more easily.

    ReplyDelete